Sunday, May 17, 2015

I love these People, this Work, and the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Dear Family,


First of all, it was great to Skype with you today!  Everyone looked so great and it was so much fun to see my nieces and nephews!  It’s kind of hard to believe that it was our very last Skype of my mission.

Well, this week was pretty busy with Choir practice (Yes, I’m singing in the choir), conferences, and concerts (BYU's Wind Symphony came)!  All in all it was a pretty successful week, though.  Our Investigator B……..., is progressing well.  We have been trying very hard to help her and she’s doing great, but it is 100% the Lord’s doing.  She has so much faith, and is so ready to be baptized.  I am so happy for her and feel honored to be her missionary.  She is someone I will never forget or stop caring about, regardless of whether she gets baptized or not.

My companion and I are still doing GREAT together.  I love him!   He loved talking to you guys with the little bit of English he knows.  He could tell that you guys enjoyed seeing him and talking to I’m, too!

Regarding missionary work this week, we only had time to split with American Denj this week.  I split with Elder Ericsson around to SharHad where I once had 3 investigators over a year ago.  We found them all, and lessons were scheduled.  It was good seeing my investigators again after so long.

I loved having the opportunity to share my testimony with you guys this week in Mongolian. It just felt great to share it with you all.   I loved having family prayer with you guys too….all the way from the other side of the world!  It meant so much to me!   I want you to know that I love these people here, I love this work, and I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  I can't express how much I’ve been blessed in my life…..especially these past 17 months. 

Elder Harris

Mother's Day Skype

Everyone gathered around the computer!

 Marc and his companion, Elder Munkhbold.

 Ryan holding up the iPad so Marc could talk to Matt and see little Jake and Olivia!

Marc showing off his wolf's ankle bone that he and the other American missionaries wear tied to their leg for good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment