Thursday, September 3, 2015

Transferred back to Ulaanbaatar!

Dear Family!

Well, TRANSFERS happened!!    My new companion is Elder Radman from Holliday, Utah.  He's been out for a year now  and we've been joking for like five months about being companions some day.  Tuesday night that joke became reality.  He is such a stud and I couldn't be more blessed to have him as my very first American companion. Truly, he is an answered prayer at the end of my mission, and someone I truly needed at this point.  I know I will be able to learn much from him.

I’ve been transferred back to Ulaanbaatar.  Elder Radman and I are in a Branch/area called American Denj.  We go to the Bayanzurkh Building for church, so that is nice!   I am humbled to have been called again to be a Zone Leader.   Elder Munkhbold and I will work a lot with the District Leaders here in the next coming weeks.  And again, we are WHITE WASHING!  I love whitewashing, though.  We came in on Sunday and were able to bring a different mood to the meetings.   People always seem to like seeing new Elders in the Branch. This will be to our advantage, and it already has!   We have a big week in front of us, and looks like we are full with appointments!  We got together with tons of less actives and have set up many appointments.  More to report on that next week.    We are both so excited, and ready to get to work!

I love you all. I am so grateful for my family, my friends, and the people that have influenced my life in so many ways here in this great land. Elder Radman and I just feel blessed to be in this part of the Lord's Vineyard at this time.  Mongolia will always be a part of me.

Until next week,

Elder Harris

My new companion, Elder Radman!  My very first American companion.

 President Benson spoils his missionaries!

There was no explanation with this picture, but it’s a nice one!

 There was no explanation with this picture either, other than it was taken at a Mongolian Cultural Gallery.



No comments:

Post a Comment