Monday, June 30, 2014

Loving the Work


Hey Family!

Again, sorry so short!   We are really coming off a great week!  I must tell you how much I love my companion, Elder Osorjamaa. I am learning so much from him.  The Work has truly picked up this week as we found five new investigators, all of which I believe have great potential.  The best thing about it is that they are two FAMILIES.   We have really been praying to find a family to teach, and we found two!   This is truly an answered prayer.  One family is the mom, dad, and sister of a 16-year old young man in our branch.  I am really excited and hopeful for what lies ahead.  I'll tell you more next week.

So the Assistants (to the President)....Elder Odd (the Elder from Cache Valley, Utah) and Elder Tulga (a Mongolian elder)....have flown out here to Choibalsan for the week to do exchanges with my companion and I, so we have a fun p-day of fishing and other activities planned today!  ....then we will get to work!   I am excited to have them here for the week.   I love Elder Odd!   I am sure there will be much to report next week!
Mom and dad, I am on Cloud 9 right now!   I am loving my mission.....I am loving every second of it.  Also, I have never been more tired than I am now. That is how you know you are loving the Work.

I love you guys!

Elder Xappuc out!


Last night we had a great dinner at our deaf member's home. The man in the back, the big man in front, and the woman are all deaf. It was a really fun experience. We know just enough Mongolian Sign Language to get along. Super fun experience. 

This is a famous statue here in Choibalsan. I actually think it is a statue of Khorloogiin Choibalsan, a military leader back in the day. Elder Sims and Ulziijargal were also with us. 

This is a picture from back when I was in Ulaanbaatar, but I thought I'd include it today. I'm on the back row. 

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad he got to spend time with Elder Odd! - He is such an awesome dude. He seems so happy and so excited. YEAH! Awesome kids, awesome men, awesome awesome awesome!

    ReplyDelete